Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm in pain!!

I'm in pain! However it was worth it. Because I did my first serious practice on the zevenheuvelen parcours and I managed to run 11.62 km in 1.08.26h!! That's an average speed of 10.2km per hour, which means I might actually be able to achieve our goal of running the zevenheuvelenloop in less than 90min. in November :)

Another very nice development is that more and more people are joining Manu and me for the Zevenheuvelenloop, which is very cool! :) Not only is my family from Hamburg joining us, but Manu's father and her boyfriend as well! So, who's next to sign up?!

2 comments:

Manu said...

Wow. I'm really impressed, Laura! I wanted to go tomorrow after work down the zevenheuvelenweg... Bring your sports stuff and good lunch if you want to join :)

Laura said...

Thank you! :)
About running tomorrow, I already go climbing tomorrow evening.. I could go running with you Wednesday or Thursday evening though.. But you just do what works best for you! :)