Sunday, August 26, 2012

Another personal record


After a Babysit-and-Party-Weekend, what would be the best thing to do on a Sunday evening? Exactly: Jogging. After Laura's threat of running 10k together on Monday, I begged my dad to play my personal trainer again. He did and joined me on his bike, giving advice on my running style, pointing out dangerous roots on the path and guiding me through the forest. The wonderful result: 9k in 59min ! This is the longest I have ever run in my life. Yeah, yeah, yeah. 


But, ehm, Laura, maybe we go running together on Tuesday? I still haven't moved away from where I sat down after the run - which was 4 hours ago. My legs feel like stone.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Woow, I'm so proud of you! That's pretty impressive! (also credits to your dad!) And yes running on Tuesday sounds like a good idea, let's give your legs some rest first ;)