Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Recovery after a crisis.

It was quiet here, Laura was on holidays, some thought already that this was it, but the training went on. Actually, it finally really started. And today was a special training event: running with daddy. We made 5.7k in 32min, which is a pace of less than 6min! This fact alone is worth being celebrated but additionally I didn't feel too bad, more like a young deer jumping over the lush green summer meadow.



So much for now. I'm happy. The next post will finally show some pictures. Laura and me thought that a before-after-comparison might increase our motivation even more. So, stay tuned. Good night. I'll collapse into bed now.

2 comments:

Manu said...

I forgot that I actually did some training during the weekend: canoeing, swimming and kung fu. Haha, Laura, watch out the next time we go running together :)

Laura said...

I got a little intimidated by all your hard work the last few weeks while I was on vacation doing nothing.. So I decided to start training again yesterday evening :D Considering that I still have a cold I was pretty happy with the result: 10km in 63 min. So next time we run together we can do 10 km together? ;) (In case you feel like I'm going to fast you can always take me down with some kung fu moves hahaha)See you Monday!